
The first is a bookmark using a lovely leaf stamp which was given to me by Terrie. The second, a canvas wall hanging, is where the 'improvisation' comes in. I saw Sheena Douglass make a wonderful wall hanging with her new stamps, which I haven't managed to get - yet! I coloured the canvas with distress inks and spritzed with Glimmer Mists. As I didn't have the crackle background needed to stamp and emboss round the edges I used the edge of a tree stamp and a few squiggles with a Versamark pen. I didn't have the script stamp either - so I printed a letter which was a freebie from Craft Stamper - then tore it a bit and distressed the edges with inks. Nor did I have the pear stamp - so I used this apple digi stamp by Ann - which I think served the purpose very well. That's about it really. Apologies to Sheena for not using her idea but not her stamps but they are at the top of my wish list.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

18 comments:
Two amazing projects, I just love Sheena's canvas. You did a great job. Anesha
Two amazing projects, I just love Sheena's canvas. You did a great job. Anesha
Lovely pieces Beryl. My favourite is the bookmark simply because I adore pretty leaves and the wonderful colours of Autumn.
Hope the challenge goes well!
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl,
These are both lovely. The card is so unusual and beautifully coloured but the bookmark is my favourite. It's gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x
I like the bookmark very much, gorgeous leaves. The distressed text on the card is fantastic, love it and it goes so well with Ann's digi apples.
Pat xx
Gorgeous work Beryl love the book mark and the card looks fabulous with those apples.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Just love these Beryl.
Pinky
Hi Beryl thank you so much for your lovely comments on my cards the Autumn Lady is a digital image from Sassy Studio Designs.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beautiful Beryl and what a great idea to do a bookmark.
Max x
Beautiful Beryl and what a great idea to do a bookmark.
Max x
Two fabulous pieces Beryl, love both of them. You have coloured Ann's apples to perfection, they look so real
Beryl x
These are both great Beryl. I love the script behind the apples and the details of how you did it, very clever.
Lisax
Still loving these, Beryl! You did an AWESOME job!
Tow fantastic pieces of work. The apples look good enough to eat.
Hi Beryl I found the link it is http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com hope it works I will go put a link in my post
Hugs
Lorraine x
Both beautiful Autumn pieces Beryl.
Had a word with Janice at Stampalot today and told her to make sure she takes plenty of goodies for you. She said to say hello to her.
B x
Two beautiful pieces Beryl - I really enjoyed reading how you adapted and put the canvas together and I'm sure that Sheena would be delighted at the way she clearly sparked your creativity
Ann x
Goodness your creativity really shines through here with these pieces. The colouring on those applies is astounding!! Lol Lynn ♥
Post a Comment