Thursday, 1 October 2009

A Brand New Challenge



The new By The Cute and Girly Challenge starts today. This month's theme is 'Autum Glory'. The challenge is to make anything with an Autumn theme. It doesn't have to be a card - it can be something sewn or knitted, painted or crafted. Anything that you would like to share with us. And - there will be prizes each month. I'm so lucky to have been picked for the design team - a first for me - so I hope you'll pop over to the By The Cute and Girly challenge blog - have a look at the creations of the rest of the design team - and hopefully - join in.
I've used Glimmer Mists and Elusive Images stamps to make the main image, the sentiment is by Serendipity and the leafy corners by Clarity. The die cut leaf is from a Dawn Bibby set that I bought when I first started making cards.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

Annie said...

Totally gorgeous Beryl - I love it. All those stamps combined to make a totally inspiring card.
I will try to join in this challenge - well done on being on the DT - well deserved.

Ann xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, congratulations on your DT position!!. Your card is beautiful and will try and take part. ANesha :-)

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Oh this is just gorgeous and very Autumnal. The background is amazing with the sun. The sentiment is so adpt - well done Charles Dickens.

luv
irene
xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful, such beautiful work.
luv
Debby

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, your glimmer misting looks great. Mine's always a mess lol. The new challenge blog looks good, will try and give it a go
Beryl x

craftimamma said...

The main image on this card is stunning Beryl. Love the whole thing and will pay the 'By the Cute and Girly' challenge blog a visit.

Lesley Xx

pinky said...

Its really gorgeous Beryl, think i got the same DB set many years ago too. Nice that we still get to use it.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
What a beautiful card. I love the etherial atmosphere you have created and the stamps are so fine.
Hugs,
Fiona x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Beryl how wonderful that you were chosen as a DT for this new challenge blog....mind you your creations are just so gorgeous and you have so much creativity so I am only surprised that this is your first DT job. I love this card it reminds me of the scenes I used to see when travelling in my earlier days.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Scrappymax said...

You've done a great job Beryl. This card reminds me of the mornings we have been having lately, so beautiful. Well done.

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card beryl, I love the beautiful autumnal scene you have created.
Also, I just wanted to say thanks for your kind words and support through this worrying time for me .... I really do appreciate it and they have really kept me going...thanks so much hun. Mwah Debbie x

lisa said...

Sounds like a very interesting challenge Beryl. Your card is just beautiful. I love those trees and the glimmer mists look just like a handful of Autumn. Gorgeous.

Lisax

Pat said...

Gorgeous Autumn card Beryl, lovely colours, congratulations on your DT position.

Pat xx

Jane's Blogs said...

Great card, as always.

Jane xx

Unknown said...

This is just too gorgeous, Beryl!

brenda said...

Hi Beryl

Sorry I am so slow getting here, I put today aside for Christmas cards. Didn't work though the bins overflowing and two cards to show for my efforts. So decided blogging was a better option.

You already know I love this, I adore Glimmer Mists (or CS's) very much my sort of card.

B x

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love your work Beryl!!