Wednesday, 7 October 2009

A Recipe from Crafts4Eternity


This is the first time I've entered the Crafts4Eternity challenge - mainly because I didn't know it was there. The recipe is to use the sketch provided plus a punch and add a bow or knot to the design. I'm trying to use up some of the images on my desk - ready coloured and taking up too much space. This 'snowcouple' have been coloured ever so slightly with Promarkers and then given a shimmer with a Sakura clear Stardust pen. The glitter on the background was done by slapping on some Stickles and swooshing it around with my finger. The piece behind the image is a Glimmer misted piece which has been through the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and the bp is Crafter's Companion. The greeting is on a nestie circle and the other circles are done using a normal circle punch. The stick on snowflakes were a freebie from a magazine quite some time ago. The blue mirror card and ribbon are from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

AliMayes said...

I love your 'Snow Couple' Beryl and that's a super card!

pinky said...

Beryl I love it, gorgous little stamp, looks very nostalgic. You have covered the challenge very well. Thanks for joining us and I hope to see you here again lol. Good luck in the draw.
Pinky

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, such a lovely image. Hope you have a lovely day. Anesha

Pat said...

Beryl this card is gorgeous, love that snowcouple image and the colours you have used. A really great Christmas card.

Pat xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Beryl,
What a charming card & image.Your colouring is great. So glad you found us. I hope you had fun & will continue to play along.
Hugs,
Andie xx

craftimamma said...

What a happy looking snowman and lady!

Love all the different elements Beryl, they come together beautifully.

Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Its beautiful Beryl love the image and your design.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Irene said...

Morning Beryl

Oh I love your snow couple, they are so adorable. Fabulous papers and I like how you have put snowflakes behind the sentiment.

luv
irene
xxxx

Scrappymax said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, I love the way you have coloured the image as it is so hard to know what to do with a snowman (or so I think) but you have captured them superbly.
Max x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
What a gorgeous card. The colours are so bright. The snowman and woman are really cute and your embellishments and papers are great.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful snow-couple and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Hi Beryl

You sound far too organised - images ready coloured. But it is beatifully coloursed so perhaps there is a mott there.

Have fun tomorrow, I'm envious of the meet up, but another time I'm sure.

B x

michele said...

gorgeous card beryl thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Beryl - love all your technical terms too!
Ann x

Glitter Monkey said...

So cute. You've done a great job with the colouring - I always struggle with snow!! Lol Lynn ♥