I'm sure a lot of you already know Crafty Ann and will be delighted to know that she's starting her own challenge blog. The challenge will be fortnightly and starts on 6th November. You can find out more about it by clicking the logo and seeing what Ann has to say about the challenge herself.
I am so lucky to have been picked by Ann to be part of her design team and hope you will come and join us.
Beryl xx
4 comments:
Not as lucky as I am that you accepted Beryl! Thank you so much for agreeing to be on my DT
Ann x
Beryl, I've made a note of the challenge and start date. You are lucky to be part of the DT. Enjoy!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx
Well done Beryl on making the DT, will pop over and have a look.
Pinky
Congratulations Beryl on your DT appointment. I know Ann's Challenge Blog will be a huge success and the best thing is that I know all of you.
Love & Hugs
Christine xxx
Post a Comment