Friday, 23 October 2009

Scaredy Skellies

I hope Cynthia doesn't mind me playing this week with a digital image. I know I would never use a Halloween type card,which is the theme on the RainbowLady's challenge blog . I need to get to know my graphics programmes better anyway - that's my excuse. Nothing much to say about it really except that it was done made from an image in The Greeting Card Factory programme.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:

blackdragon said...

brilliant.... right up my street...you'll be doing 'dark art' before you know it.
hope your keeping well.love lynx

AliMayes said...

That's fantastic Beryl!

craftimamma said...

Love this fun 'scaredy' image Beryl. Very clever!

Lesley Xx

Annie said...

Love the image - it so made me smile.

Ann xxx

pinky said...

Beryl this is brilliant, absolutely love it, you are getting a dab hand at the old computer skills, which i hope is not behaving too badly lol.
Pinky

having a {me} day said...

Fab Halloween card, love the image! kxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

just brill beryl, i love the image matched with that great sentiment. Big smiles. janex

Rainbow Lady said...

Beryl I don't mind at all and think this is great. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x

Beryl K said...

Brilliant piece of digi art Beryl, love it
Beryl x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
This is a classy Halloween card. The skeletons are brilliant and the pumpkin coloured card is fantastic.

Carol said...

Great card thanks for brightening my day
TC