Sunday, 25 October 2009

Tanda Teaser #120

Another 'man' card. That's two in a week. Unheard of for me but the challenge for the Tanda Teaser this week is 'Tick Tock'. So, a bloke type card it is using this Crafters Companion stamp which I haven't used for ages, and I made a couple on 'man' cards with it then. I've stamped and clear embossed it and coloured with Cosmic Shimmer paints. The bp is Dovecraft and the text is from Dimension Fourth.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Carol said...

Snap - I'm doing simular but with a Sissix die cut having time out while paint dries on me metal LOL!

Gorgeous card
TC

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Wow your card just takes my breath away, as it's gorgeous, elegant and stunning.

luv
irene
xxxx

pinky said...

Excellent card for a man Beryl, love the earthy tones and that image is beautiful.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
What a classy card. I don't like doing man cards, I find them so difficult but this one uses a great image and really looks good.
Hugs,
Fiona x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is a really lovely card - men are so difficult to make cards for but this image is perfect. Love it!
Sylvia x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous man's card Beryl, I'm always in need of inspiration for these!!
Loved your other latest cards too (especially that great skeleton one lol!)

Pat said...

Beautiful card Beryl, love that stamp and your layout.

Pat xx

sue law said...

Great card Beryl...love the clock stamp and the way you have coloured it! thanks for joining in with the tanda teaser this week!
Sue
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just perfect Beryl! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

Zoechaos said...

Love this clock it is so detailed, the way you have coloured it, it looks like a photo wonderful.