Monday, 26 October 2009

Furry Friend


I've been dying to use my new Penny Black cat stamps so when I was told that the Allsorts challenge this week is 'Furry Friends' I thought I'd have a go. I coloured the image with Promarkers and matted it onto some glitter card, cut with a nesties scalloped rectangle. The greeting is from the same set, the bp another precious piece of Graphicus Guild paper, and the ribbon is from my stash. A plain and simple card but the sort my daughter will love.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

12 comments:

lisa said...

It's a beautiful card, Beryl. Who ever wrote that greeting definitely has cats!!!!
Your clock card is also lovely. It's a perfect mans card, really unusual.

Lisax

Lisa said...

Hi Beryl, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Pat said...

Oh such a cute card Beryl, I love Penny Black stamps and this one is gorgeous.

Pat xx

Marimer said...

A veces en la sencillez esta la hermosura y así ocurre con esta tarjeta, preciosa. Bss

pinky said...

Beryl this is so cute, gorgeous colouring, such a happy little cat and the sentiment is perfect.
Pinky

Anne said...

Fantastic card! :)

craftimamma said...

Lovely card Beryl and a beautifully coloured cute image too.

You're very good using your GG paper. I get mine out take a deep breath and ............... put it away again!

Lesley Xx

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Aren't those Penny Black cats just gorgeous. You have coloured yours beautifully.

Delicious backing paper. Love it!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Hi Beryl

Another great PB image and beautifully coloured. Very pretty DP's as well.

New header picture, your garden looks beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Ann said...

You have made lovely cards Beryl. And a lovely blog.
Ann x

Scrappymax said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl and I love that little image. You have coloured it superbly.
If you pop over to my blog I have something for you.
Max x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Beryl

Great card love the sweet image thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx