I'm afraid I'm not into Halloween at all. I didn't know people even sent Halloween cards until this year. So - I've had another play with my digi scrapbook programme. At least with this - if you make a mistake you can just undo it and nothing gets wasted and thrown in the bin - and it's there to print time and time again if I wish. It's still not as much fun as getting messy with inks and paints though so I won't be letting it take over. I'm entering this card/creation in the Crafts4Eternity challenge this week, which is to follow the sketch, use orange and black and a halloween image. It didn't say you couldn't use other colours so I've added some purple and brown.Thanks for dropping by.
Beryl xx
14 comments:
Beryl you are becoming a dab hand at this melarky! Love this creation, is that a rickety fence down the side, excellent colours and images. Thanks for playing at C4E this week. Hugs
Pinky
Great card........I'm a Halloween 'pooper' too :)
Hi Beryl
You and me agree and Halloween, I have made some for challenges etc., but confess I have not even put insters into them as realistically they wonlt get used.
Anyhow, love the loveley colours here and the leaves look really textured.
B x
Hi Beryl,
Love the image you created. It looks so warm, it glows! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Hi Beryl. Thanks so much for your lovely comments.
I'm also much relieved to find I'm not the only one who doesn't "do" Halloween. It's a bit harder to avoid when you have children but I shall be glad when it's done for another year.
Saying that I really like what you've done with your card, you'd never know from looking at it that it is a digital image, very impressive.
Back to the paints and inks soon though!!
Lisax
For someone who doesn't do Halloween Beryl you're making a grand job of your spooky creations. Wonderful!
Lesley Xx
Gorgeous Halloween card Beryl, love the colours and the image is great. I'm not really into Halloween either and haven't done any of this week's challenges as I didn't have any stamps for Halloween.
Fabulous card Beryl, and I am in awe of the way you have produced this digitally on the computer. Like you, I had never even thought about Halloween cards until I saw them in blogland this year.It really is catching on, so maybe next year I will have to make cards for the grandchildren!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
Great card Beryl love the design and image the colours work well together...I am not into Halloween either never have been but had to make a few cards for DT work but I have enjoyed looking at them
Hugs
Lorraine x
It's talking to people such as yourself that makes this blogging lark so lovely Beryl. I can't believe you were thinking about me at bedtime, I feel a bit overwhelmed. I love your suggestion at the name and have jotted it down if I need to change it again. I know I've been a bit boring with the change I've made but I quite like the personal touch now I've made such wonderful friends in cyberspace!
Have a lovely weekend.
Lisax
Hi Beryl
Like you I don't have anything to do with Halloween.
I have needed to make a few cards as DT / challenge cards but wouldn't normally make them. Now have a pile of them that nothing will happen with LOL!!!
Your creation is lovely by the way and I love your super leaves across the bottom and the centre piece features gorgeous colours.
Have a great weekend.
Love Jules xx
Spooky! Gorgeous! You did great with the digi scrapping.
A really pretty and great Halloween card!
fabulous card beryl! love the spooky image and writing! fab job! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx
Post a Comment