Monday, 12 October 2009

Autumn Purple


This week the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers is 'Autumn Purple'. Now anything from pale lavender right through to the darkest purple is my favourite colour range so I had to join in.
The image is Elusive Images and the piece behind it has been Glimmer Misted and a swirl stamp added. The border on the left was done using a Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon is from my stash. All done on a cream card base.
Thanks very much for visiting
Beryl xx

17 comments:

pinky said...

Beryl love this card, beautiful work with the stamp and glimmer mist. The colours work so well together.
Pinky

craftimamma said...

Beautiful card Beryl. I can see why you love the 'purples'. The Glimmer Misted background is gorgeous.

Lesley Xx

Lynda said...

Hi Beryl Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week. I think your card is absolutely fabulous and I just love that stamp!

Lynda xxx

Annie said...

oh this is just gorgeous Beryl - I love purple too. Those birds are just fabulous.

Ann xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful work.
Luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

Oh Beryl, I just love the elegant looks of this stamp and the colour combo and finishing touches make this a perfect card!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful work Beryl, love it! Anesha

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Beryl,
I just wanted to thank you for popping into my blog to say hi after me entering the Cute and Girly challenge.
Your blog is lovely.
I love the image on this tag.
Lesley x

Juls said...

wow Beryl, this is just gorgeous! Love the colours, such a beautiful elegant card!!

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Beryl super card love the border you have done done the side of your card great effect!!

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Oh I do love your card especially the colours. I love how you have sponged around the birds.

luv
irene
xxxx

brenda said...

Love the colours Beryl, Elusive Images do some wondeful stamps and this one is no exception.

B x

lisa said...

This is beautiful, Beryl. Purple is so gorgeous isn't it. I love that bird stamp on the tag, the contrast in the colour is great.

Lisax

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Beryl
Have only just discovered your blog, and am enjoying looking at all your fabulous cards. Beautiful colouring on this one, and a gorgeous EI stamp. (Had the pleasure of going to one of Glenda's classes recently)!
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

This is the sort of card that I associate with you and you do so superbly well Beryl and I just love these colours and the elegance of the whole piece.
Ann x

Anonymous said...

A really pretty and elegant card.

Vanessa.

Davi said...

This is a stunning card the colors layout and subject are all beautiful!!