With rememberence day coming up, the challenge set by Rainbow Lady this week is to make your own poppy. I can't see me wearing this one though - it's not very robust and wouldn't be doing the Haig fund any favours. I made a card to go with it though - using the same Elusive Images stamps, coloured with a mixture of H2O's and Cosmic Shimmer paints. The bow and trim on the side of the plate is a piece of netting - originally bought as one of those circles you make into a skirt with the bodice template (I really must get round to using that.) The light backing paper is another piece of my precious Graphicus Guild paper and the green bp is rom my stash. Thanks very much for visiting and thank you also for the lovely comments you've all been leaving.
Beryl xx
21 comments:
Hi Beryl,
This card is absolutely awesome. I love the poppies and the whole effect is stunning. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Another stunning card Beryl, I love those beautiful poppies and your colouring on this is just superb!
May I ask which number nestie labels you've used, as these are the ones I think I want (trying to decide which ones to get has been a nightmare!)
Hi Beryl,
I am so sorry I seem I have missed your last couple of posts, no idea how as I have you in my reader list, so do apologise.
I love poppies, so vibrant and this is just loveley.
B x
Wow those poppies look amazing Beryl. I love poppies and you have really done a good job on them.
Ann xxx
Ooooh Beryl this is gorgeous, love the card and the flower.
Pat xx
Hello Beryl
Oh your card is so beautiful, it's gorgeous. Fabulous colours and image
just beautiful.
luv
irene
xxxx
Oh Beryly I love poppies and this image is just gorgeous I love the design you have used.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beautiful, love the colouring of the flowers. Anesha :-)
Your poppy might be fragile Beryl but it's beautiful! So is the card. They are beautifully coloured and that's a really pretty corner punch you've used too.
Lesley Xx
Oh Beryl this is lovely, those poppies are just gorgeous.
Max x
Wow Beryl, this is just gorgeous. I love your card and your single poppy is great too
Beryl x
Amazing poppies, wonderful card.
luv
Debby
Fabulous Beryl. Love those poppies they are so pretty and the colouring super. I think you could wear your single poppy anytime not only for November 11th. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia xx
Beautiful poppy and you poppy card is fabulous! Very stunning. kxx
Beautiful poppy and you poppy card is fabulous! Very stunning. kxx
wow Beryl
This is just beautiful!! Love the poppys! fab card..Hugs Juls
Poppies are just beautiful aren't they, I love them too and these are so true to life. A gorgeous card.
Lisax
Love poppies think this is simply wonderful.
This is beautiful Beryl - love the Poppies, both on the card and your hand-made one too. Gorgeous colouring.
Sylvia xx
Just gorgeous Beryl - the way you've coloured these poppies, is stunning
Ann x
Love this image, and the poppy flower is great. janex
Post a Comment