Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Tilda plus Ladybirds

I've followed the layout for the Sketch and Stash challenge to make this card which will also fit the Just Magnolia challenge. The new/unused elements on the card are some gems (in the centre of the flowers - new from the NEC) and the paper from a Crafter's Companion cd, revisited and unused before. The Just Magnolia challenge was to include animal or insect somewhere on the card. Now I've found it I love this ladybird paper so I'm sure I'll be using it again. Tilda has been coloured with my Copics. (Also new!)
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card, great image and details.xx

Wendy said...

Beryl this is gorgeous I love it
Wendy x

craftimamma said...

I love that paper too Beryl, with the cute ladybirds and the colours on this card are great.

Your colouring of Tilda is great too. I have a few Copics but haven't got the knack of using them yet. Just hope it comes to me with a bit (lot) more practise. Think I could do with another workshop actually, lol!

Thanks very much for your lovely comments on my blog. I really appreciate them and they give me so much encouragement.

Lesley Xx

lisa said...

Love your ladybirds, Beryl.

Lisax

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow, the ladybirds look like you could pick them off the page, really smashing card. How was Bognant? Tatton Park was hot, there was quite a bit of work going on, I't wasn't as good as Bognant, had a lovely icecream though and Bob bought me a iron work sparrow, when I catch it out of the corner of my eye, in the garden, I jump , so silly but I've been frightened of birds all my life. janex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image and colours
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Beryl this is gorgeous Tilda looks fab and love all those insects you have done a brilliant job with this one.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous colors, coloring and pretty dp!! The flowers are so elegantly placed!

Annie said...

oh Beryl this is just so cute. I love it.

Ann xxx

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Beryl,I love the fab ladybird papers and you have coloured the image perfectly. Debbie x

Becky said...

What a pretty card Beryl, I love Tilda's little smaile and those ladybird papers are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Carol said...

Aww cute those ladybugs are brilliant ... expect to see you using more of it :)

Great colouring with your new copics too

Have a wonderful weekend

michele said...

Love the lady birds (ladybugs). It really makes the card so sweet. All of the colors are so well matched too. Thank you for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog.

Jacqui said...

Smashing card. Just love those colours.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)