Monday, 8 June 2009

Pro Markers meet Just Magnolia

I hope I'm in time for the Passion for Pro Markers challenge this week which was to use the colours Apple and Pastel Pink. I've also used Blush to colour Tilda's skin. The papers are a mixture of Funky Fairies and a magazine cd and the flowers are from my stash. I've used the sketch from the Just Magnolia challenge this week so I'm using this card for that as well.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

25 comments:

helen said...

a very pretty card beryl ,thanks for joining us at PfP this week ,good luck
hugs
helen x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers and colours you have chosen are divine. Great take on the sketch too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Beryl
thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Beryl, great image. Thanks for joining us at C4E.

Hugs

Sarah

lisa said...

What a summery card Beryl. I love that backing paper and your image is beautiful.

Lisax

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Beryl. Love the image and the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

craftimamma said...

Such a pretty card Beryl. The colours are so fresh and summery and I love that Tilda image.

Lesley Xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Beryl and what a cute little Tilda
Wendy x

Gina said...

You have plenty of time Beryl, the challenges finish at 9am on Tuesdays :) gorgeous card, I love the image and the papers you have used :)
Thank you for joining us this week :)
Gina xxx

Annie said...

Lovely card Beryl and that image is coloured to perfection. Beautiful
Ann xxx

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card beryl, the image is so sweet and I love the papers and pretty flower detail. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Love it Beryl and Tilda looks oh so demure!
Ann x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Beryl, what a pretty card. Love the image and the paper you've used. Hugs, Denise x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love the colours and the image is so cute.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous card , pretty image and vibrant background paper. janex

blackdragon said...

ohhhh its lovely.... so pretty... and thank you so much.. it was like christmas... you are so kind and generous... 95% i havent got... heartfelt thanks xxx lynx

Jacqui said...

A really lovely card, love the image and the colours are brill.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Jane's Blogs said...

Love everything about it, and that background paper is to die for.

Jane xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Gorgeous card Beryl tilda looks so cute,thank you for the kind comments on my blog..hopefully 2 weeks from now and i will be crafting again
Hugs Wendy xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Gorgeous card Beryl tilda looks so cute,thank you for the kind comments on my blog..hopefully 2 weeks from now and i will be crafting again
Hugs Wendy xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, image is beautifully coloured. Anesha

Sue said...

Sorry, I have missed so many of your creations lately, life has got in the way once again.
This is just adorable Beryl, I love everything about it and good luck with the challenges.

Fe-Fe said...

This is so pretty. Great colours and beautiful papers.

Hugs
Fe x

Bev said...

Oh this is so lovely honey! Such gorgeous papers and fantastic detail! xx