Thursday, 25 June 2009

A.W.O.L. for a few days

I'm afraid I won't be about much in the next few days. We have visitors arriving tomorrow till the middle of next week. I apologise in advance for not doing the rounds, but if I do get some sneaky time to myself I will try to do a bit of catching up.
See you soon.
Beryl xx

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Enjoy spending time with your visitors

Beryl K said...

Enjoy your visitors Beryl, I hope this lovely weather keeps up for you
Beryl x

Crafting Queen said...

Have fun with your visitors, hope the weather stay nice for you. Anesha :-)

craftimamma said...

We'll miss you Beryl but enjoy your time with your visitors.

Hope the weather stays nice for you all.

Lesley Xx

Debbie said...

No probs Beryl...enjoy your time with your visitors. Debbie x

Anne said...

Hope you have a great time with your visitors. See you again when you've got time x

Glitter Monkey said...

Hi Beryl - just popping by to say "hi". Still not getting much blogging or crafting done but things are improving!! Hope you are keeping well. Enjoy your visitors. Lol Lynn ♥

Sam Woodruff said...

I go AWOL alot..right now I have the time to blog and visit. So enjoy your AWOL cause I'm next! Hugs