
I'm posting this card for the Dewdrop Craftz challenge - Letters and Numbers. It's a fortnightly challenge but I'm just getting in by the skin of my teeth again as my time has not been my own this week. You've still got till Sunday if you can manage to join in. I'm really happy to report that I actually won the prize for the last challenge, which was the bookmark.
This card has been given a vellum wrap and the image is from Dancing With Shadows. The numbers, ovals and corners were all cut using my Cuttlebug. There's not much else to say about this one except do join in if you can.
Thanks for visiting. (I will try to get round to you all before I go away at the weekend.)
Beryl xx
19 comments:
Hello Beryl, this is such an elegant card. I really like the style and the silhouette of the man and woman. Very original. Hope all went well with your visitors.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge.
Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.
Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html
Best wishes, Beryl! Michele x
this is stunning beryl, glad your back in blog land, hope you had a good time, i've sad a sad day, see my blog. janex
Wow Beryl, this is absolutely stunning. I love it
Beryl x
Lovely card Beryl and what a romantic image.
All the elements are beautifully co-ordinated and the black and white makes it very elegant too.
Lesley Xx
PS Have a good time wherever you're going!
Your card is beautiful Beryl, thanks for joining us again this time. x
Beautiful Beryl
Wendy x
oh this is one of my favourite images Beryl and you have done it proud. Great card - I love it.
Ann xxx
This is just beautiful Beryl i love the use of the cd and diecuts fab to see work using our stash
luv
linniexxx
Lovely card Beryl, very elegant
Ann x
Hi Beryl I do so love the black and white look and this one is gorgeous especially that silhouette/cameo it has such a romantic look to it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Oh I really love this card. I'ts so beautiful.
Jacqui (calexico) xx
Beautiful card Beryl, the vellum wrap really sets the card off. Congratulations on your win.
Pat xx
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Congratulations on your win Beryl. Well deserved.
I love this card, but I am slightly biased, my sister sent me one with the same image on for my Birthday.
Enjoy wherever you are going.
Lisax
Hope you are having fun. Very elegant card and congratulations on your win. Hugs Anesha
Beautiful card, I love the black and white,
Sue xx
Beautiful card Beryl, very elegant with a lovely romantic theme.
Happy Birthday Beryl, I hope you have a fab day :) xx
Hi
Beautiful card
Hope you had a great time with your visitors and have a great weekend :)
Post a Comment