I've made this one folowing the Sketch and Stash challenge. The bp's are black poster paper from Crafter's Companion and swirly paper from Joanna Sheen's Cotttage Garden cd.(Nearly forgot to mention this was less than half a sheet, which has been hanging about on my desk since I first had the cd.) The shoes are part of a stamp sheet bought just recently which Joanna had on a special offer. Mainly wedding stuff but I thought it was worth it just for the shoes. They've been coloured with Pro Markers and then glazed with Glossy Accents. Some distress ink sponged round the edges and a few black corner peel offs. The sentiment is part of Jak's shoe downloads and the flowers are some on Ann's digistamps and have a black gem as the centre.Thanks very much for looking.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
Oh boy this is gorgeous Beryl has a designer look to it I love the image and your colours you have done such a fabulous job here.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely elegant card Beryl. Wish I could still walk in shoes like that for more than 5 minutes! Lol!
Lesley Xx
~Wow you have excelled this time Beryl this card is really something. Those shoes look gorgeous and just so unwedding like - I never thought they could be used in this way. Wish I'd bought them now.
Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog. You are kind.
Ann xxx
What a gorgeous card Beryl,i love the papers and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Great card Beryl love the shoes
Wendy x
Fabulous card Beryl,those shoes are brilliant, love the swirly bp too.
Beryl x
What a stunning card - love the image x
Fab card Beryl x
I love this Beryl, the colours are just so elegant. I love what you've done with the flower too - I didn't recognise it as one of mine until I read it in your write up! lol!
Ann x
Oh those lovely elegant shoes - love how you sued this image!
What a wonderful card Beryl, love that image and I'm glad that you enjoyed using the sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
stunning card Beryl, love the shoes, and the distress ink around the image is beautifully done, thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx
Ooh this is so pretty I love the layout too :)
Thank you for putting in to join us at stampin’ for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X
Post a Comment