
The Funky Fairies challenge this week has given me the chance to use this Tilda image, kindly stamped for me by Terrie. The theme is Missing You so I've put Tilda facing seawards - who knows who could be out there. I've coloured her with Pro Markers and she's mounted onto a brayered background. The piece along the bottom is sponged with distrees inks (I have to admit it's torn from a background that went wrong - and is then overstamped with one of my Stampscape stamps. The sentiment is Cuddly Buddly and I spent ages going through my craft stash looking for a bunny facing away from you - zilch. So I gave up and found this little fellow on a website for free bunny clip art. I also found a nice little borders of bunnies in the grass. You may see that some time soon. The green bp is Funky Fairies and is one of their freebies. It is my favourite set, however, as I love the lightly patterned background and the fact that you get 4 options on the same A4 sheet.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
16 comments:
what a great interpretation of the challenge, I love your brayered background and the way your tilda looks out.janex
What a gorgeous card Beryl,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
oh Beryl, such a sweet card. The image is just perfect for this weeks theme.
Thanks for playing along with FF
Anne x
oh so thoughtful - love the the looking out to sea theme on this Beryl. It's gorgeous - well done on the bunny find too - isn't it frustrating when you know what you want to finish something off and can't put your hands on it. Wish I could draw.
Ann xxx
She really looks like she's missing someone, I wonder who!!! This is really lovely Beryl.
Lisax
Fabulous card Beryl, love the sea scene and the image is perfect as is the cute little bunny.
Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.
Joanne x
Wonderful card Beryl, love the layers and the images are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys Challenge. Anesha
Brilliant card Beryl, love the brayered background. That little bunny is just right.
Beryl x
Fab card Beryl. That will be me in two weeks, sat gazing out to sea :))
This is very clever Beryl but i love scenes as you know ..fab card
luv and hugs
linniexxx
Oh, how cute is that. Excellent interpretation of theme x
Love this card Beryl, such a fabulous little 'story' going on here.
I've enjoyed catching up with all your latest creations, you've been very busy since I've been AWOL again LOL!
Love this - a wonderful scene!
gorgeous image, fab card, thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)
Beautiful card. Love the sy and just about everything about it. Thank you for taking part at ffc
Really gorgeous card Beryl...I love it!!
Thanks for joining us at FF Challenges.
Emma x
Post a Comment