Monday, 27 July 2009

Tanda Teaser 108



You won't believe the trouble I had posting this. It kept getting rotated no matter what I did. If I rotated it in my photo programme it was uploaded like that and if I changed it back to the right way up, it got rotated again. In the end, I took another photo and uploaded that - no problem. Anyways, this is for the Tanda Teaser this week - Easy Elegance. I hope it fits the bill. The bp is from my GG pack and the stamps by Elusive Images. The purple mirri card across the centre already had the flower punched out and was just the right size. (Waste not want not so they say.)
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

Linnie said...

Hello Beryl i am having terrible trouble posting on my fav blogs but hey i managed this time...fab cards beryl i love the scooter one just great
linniexxx

lisa said...

Sounds like you've been having fun and games Beryl. Your card is gorgeous. What lovely colours and that swirl is beautiful.

Lisax

craftimamma said...

I think it fits the bill perfectly Beryl. It's definitely an elegant card and that particular Happy Birthday stamp is lovely isn't it. I especially like the flourishy H and B and love using it myself.

Well done, using one of your GG papers. I keep getting mine out and putting them back again!

Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Definitely easy elegant card Beryl the colours are gorgeous and love the swirls it gives the look of a very classy card.

Sometimes I think Blogger has a mind all of it's own.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

This is lovely Beryl, I'm glad you eventually got it uploaded
Wendy x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Never had the prob of rotating pic, just can't link for challenges.A definite yes to your card fitting the challenge, easy elegance and beautiful lilac. janex

Beryl K said...

Great card Beryl, definitely Elegant and it looks as if it was Easy as well, brilliant for the challenge
Beryl x

Sarah Anderson said...

Glad you got it sorted in the end! It's happened to me a couple of times. I wondered if it was the way round I'd held the camera to take the picture ??!! it's a mystery!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Very elegant card Beryl. Love the stamp. Anesha

Carol said...

Hi

Gorgeous definately fits the bill :)

Love the colours and swirls

TC

Carol said...

Hi

Gorgeous definately fits the bill :)

Love the colours and swirls

TC

Anne said...

This card is perfect for the challenge xx

Jackie said...

Your card definitely fits the bill Beryl, it's very elegant :)

I've just sorted the Anya link on my blog and thank you for all your lovely comments.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This card is beautiful and fits the challenge perfectly!