I needed to make a card for my great nephew this week and Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - Wheels - seemed just the right subject. It's not the image I had in mind when I started (I fancied a western type wagon) but couldn't find one - so I used this Mikey image from Charmed Crafts instead. I used My Craft Studio to resize the image and to add a backing - which is a Funky Fairies paper. The spotty bp is from a magazine and the greeting a pre printed one. Then I just added some large brads to make it a bit more masculine.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
Very different from your original idea but still a perfect card for a youngster. Love it. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
He will love the card, great image. Anesha
This one's great Beryl
Wendy x
Greatcard Like how you managed to generate the acking on yhe PC too
More rain today :( - so have started packing and the ironing is done too :*)
May paly tommorow but have to get organised first LOL
tc
Fab card for a teenager Beryl he looks real cool. Reminds me of my son when he got his first moped.
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a gorgeous card Beryl,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
What a great card for a teenager Beryl. They are so hard to do, I usually end up buying them!!! Shock Horror!!!!
Lisax
Brilliant card for a teenage boy Beryl,
Beryl x
Fab teenage card Beryl. Bet your nephew will think it's great too.
Lesley Xx
Beryl, your card is precious! I love the image even if it isn't a covered wagon that you had wanted to use. And the Funky Fairies paper is gorgeous. I know your gnephew will love the card.
Faye
Fantastic card Beryl, great for a teenager, I'm sure he will love it.
Pat xx
Post a Comment