
On the Rainbow Friends forum wer'e got a bit of a challenge going on at the moment to make a card using clear stamps with the topic of foliage. The stamps I've used for this one are from a set of leaf stamps by Clear Choice. I've used the fern leaves in the main image and another at the sides - I don't know what that's supposed to be. I then sponged the background with some Adirondack inks and added a tiny dragonfly - also a Clear Choice stamp. I have to confess that the branches at the top are Stampscape and the greeting is from the Stampman. When the image was dry I sprayed it with Crafters Companion silver glitter spray but it never seems to show up on the photos.It gives quite a nice effect IRL though. As it's a man type card I'm entering it in the Tanda Teaser which this week is to make a Father's day card or a card for a man.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
20 comments:
That's fantastic Beryl - I must look and see if I've got any foliage stamps - clear or not! And your background is great too.
Ali xx
Wow, wonderful work, love the background and the overall effect. Anesha
Great card Beryl, the stamps at the side look like what's known as shepherds purse or Capesella bursa-patoris in latin. Thanks for joining in with our challenge again this week.
Sue
x
Gorgeous Beryl
Wendy x
Fabulous card Beryl, love your colours. I have a few foliage stamps which I will look out and take part in Rainbows challenge
Hugs
Christine xx
This is wonderful Beryl. The whole image is beautiful and I love the black against the colours you have used for the background.
Lesley Xx
Thank you Beryl, I do feel like such an idiot for trusting these people. Will be on my guard from now. Hope you OH has a nice time at his mother's. We are up to Nottingham to visit my MIL.
Have a great weekend. Anesha :-)
I absolutely adore this ... you have done a fantastic job ... well done.
Jane xx
This is beautiful Beryl. I love how you've built up your image. It's great fun playing with foliage stamps isn't it.
Lisax
Beryl this is just great I love that main image and how you have created the scene ...wow...it is brilliant inspiration. I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Wow Beryl that is just fantastic - I love it. I haven't done my card yet - oh boy am I getting behind with stuff or what?
Ann xxx
Beautiful card Beryl, love everything about it the background the stamps - everything.
Pat xx
What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image and colour.
Hugs Riet.x
Love this Beryl, it's really atmospheric
Ann x
Stunning card Beryl - love all the stamping...
Hugs
Dawn
xx
I love it too Beryl.....it has a real eerie feel to it (in a nice way :))
what a stunner, I love it all. janex
This is lovely Beryl. I have these stamps and have only used them to put leaves on my storage boxes - couldn't get my head round making a card with them! I'm going to retrieve them from the bottom of the "unloved stamps" box and use your inspiration.
First visit to your blog - not even sure whose link I followed but glad I did. Lovely ideas on here so I'll become a follower if you don't mind!
Best Wishes
Caz
A really beautiful card Beryl! Thanks for joining the TT this week!
Lovely card Beryl, the background is fab with the silhoutte ferns and other foliage.
Post a Comment