This week sees the launch of a new challenge - Stampin for the Weekend. It's a colour challenge to start with - purple and yellow. I love this combination. I have used a mixture of Funky Fairies' and Crafters Companion's papers so I'm entering it in the Funky Fairies challenge this week also. This week it's a recipe, 1 x ribbon, 2 x flowers, 3 x buttons and 4 x papers. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash and the flowers a mixture of punched paper and Prima flowers. Tilda has been coloured with Pro Markers and sits in a Nestability oval.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
21 comments:
Ooh wow your card is stunning Beryl, Tilda is coloured so beautifully and looks lovely sat there on her oval. Your layout and papers are gorgeous and your flowers and buttons are such a beautiful accent.
Thank you for joining us on our very first challenge at "Stampin´for the Weekend" and we hope you will play along with us on a weekly basis. Good luck.
Nicola -x-
Lovely card Beryl, thanks for taking part in the FF challenge xx
Oooh this is lovely, Beryl. I love this colour combination too and you've used the recipe perfectly.
Lesley Xx
Hiya Beryl,
This is such a sweet card I love it! These papers go so well together and this little Tilda has been coloured perfectly. The layout is great and he buttons really make it.
Thank you for joining us this week at stampin for the weekend.
X Amy X
Wow Beryl, what a really pretty card, love how you've colored Tilda, and the layout you've done is fabulous. Lovin' them little flowers too and the wee buttons on the ribbon.
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a great weekend.
Donna xx
Hi Beryl, this is really pretty card and the purples are so delicate, i love the iamge and the flowers, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at SFTW good luck hugs Pops x
Hi Beryl first may I thank you for visiting my blog and leaving so many lovely comments it really does mean so much to me. I love, love this card those colours are perfect together and your design is awesome as is Tilda what a beauty she is.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hello Beryl!
Your card is beautiful! I love all the shades of purple that you have used. Your Tilda is very cute and the flowers are gorgeous. I love how you added the buttons to the ribbon! Fabulous detail. :)
Thank you so much for joining us in our first challenge at SFTW and good luck!
We hope you'll play along with us in our next challenge, too.
Have a great day :)
vanja
Gorgeous card Beryl :-) I love the layout and the papers you used, the Tilda image is lovely and you coloured her beautifully !! I also noticed the distressing on the edges and this would be perfect for the Simon Says Challenge too !! :-)
Thanks for joining the Funky fairy's Challenge :-)
Lorraine x
A beautiful card Beryl - love the colours and the layout.
Ann xxx
Beautiful card Beryl
Wendy x
Oh my, Beryl this is a lil beauie. funnily enough I have made a couple of cards today with this image, isn't she just adorable and you have coloured her to perfection, what a wonderful layout too with Tilda sitting on the scalloped oval shape. Really like the buttons and flower embellishments too. thank you so much for taking part in our very first challenge over at SFTW, hopefully you'll be able to join in with many more too. Good luck xx vicki xx
What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Lovely card Beryl....she is coloured beautifully :)
Oh wow! This is really fabulous sweetie - such gorgeous colours and details! x
gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)
lovely card Beryl, thanks for joining us this week on FF
Anne
Stunning card Beryl and beautifully coloured
Ann x
This is beautiful Beryl, love all the layers and beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in the 1st challenge at SFTW!
Clairex
Hi Beryl,
Wow, this is stunning. I love this little Tilda sitting in the oval and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous soft colours throughout and beautiful papers.
Thanks for joining the first SFTW challenge, I hope you can join in again next week.
Hugs
Jen x
Hi Beryl, your card is so adorable, tilda is colored so nicely and the backing papers, flower and button stash makes it even cuter! :) Thanks for joining us at SFTW, hope to see you again :)
Hugs Ida
Post a Comment