I know this little Tilda is a bit pale looking - not used to that since using Pro Markers but she was stamped with Stazon so I used pencils and just couldn't get her skin tone right - and I've just noticed as she sits on the desk she's got a dirty face now. Me and my messy fingers. Still, the paper pieced clothing is a bit pale too so she might have looked a tad odd if she had too strong a tan. So - the challenge at Just Magnolia is paper piecing this week. I'd never have tried it otherwise. What a fiddle.Her sleeves, socks and bow are one offcut and her dress another. Good job I didn't bin them. The bench is a Magnolia stamp and the background is from the Greetings Card Factory. The big flower is one of Jak's and has a computer generated greeting stuck in the middle.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
8 comments:
Great job, Tilda looks great. Anesha
What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh Beryl ... I have just been doing some catching up with blogs ... and boy have I missed a lot on yours ... and they are all so fabulous (and that is an understatement!!). Keep up the great work.
Jane xx
Lovely card Beryl, the paper piecing looks good.
Pat xx
I can't see her dirty face (mindyou have not enlarged picture) but maybe she has been playing in the mud. Love the bench and scenery.
sounds like you have had the same experience as me - after using promarkers I found I couldn't get the look I wanted when I went back to my 'old' favourites. Wonder why that it.
ann xxx
Lol can't help it Beryl you made me smile with your description of how you coloured Tilda with a bit of an anaemic look then suddenly she got a dirty face lol. It is brilliant and I love it to bits. I am afraid I chickened out of this one I did try a few times but I just wasn't happy with it so gave up.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous card Beryl. Well done, persevering with the paper piecing and you've got a lovely result.
I love that pretty flowery background too.
Oh yes, nearly forgot. If Tilda has a dirty face it doesn;t show on my computer even when I enlarged it.
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl, catching up on blog hopping and love what you've been doing recently. I think Tilda must have been eating chocolate if she's got a dirty face - there's always and excuse! xx
Post a Comment