This is the first time I've joined in this challenge over at Dewdrop Craftz.It's also the first time I've made a bookmark - I usually use offcuts of messed up card. The main stamp is a Clarity stamp but I think it's a bit fine for embossing really. Still it gives a grotty effect which I was aiming for. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The circles stamps are from a clear set I got from Crafting Direct. The image was coloured with H2O's and the background with China Blue Distress Ink. It's sprayed with Crafters Companion Silver Glitter spray and backed onto a piece of navy card. The border is even but looks wonky in the shot. I wonder how long it will last. Probably ages - I don't get to read books a lot these days. I wonder why.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
What beautiful beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Lovely bookmark.. and stunning colours chosen..
Thankyou for taking part in the challenge..
Nikki x
Gorgeous bookmark
Wendy x
I know what you mean about bookmarks, Beryl. I'm using a plant label at the moment (a used one at that)!!!!!
This is lovely though, that torquoise is just amazing and I like the way you've used the circles stamp, it works so well. It's far to nice to use!
Lisax
I love it Beryl the colour the image it makes a brilliant bookmark well done.....and I love the 'grotty' look lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Wow you're on the ball Beryl using your new stamp already - well done you.
Ann xxx
Stunning bookmark. Anesha
It's gorgeous Beryl.....but then again I'm biased, I love all your work ;)
What a stunning bookmark-beautiful colours-I love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at DewDrop Craftz.
Dingle.x
Beautiful bookmark, a gorgeous main image and I love the design you made with the circle stamps.
Post a Comment