
This week the Tanda Teaser is called Beautiful Butterflies. This butterfly was given to me by Janette - a fellow member on the Rainbow Friends forum. It was beautfifully embossed so I coloured it with a mixture of H2O's and Cosmic Shimmer watercolours. The Cuttlebugged piece behind is part of some blog candy from Anne - another Rainbow Friend - that I've had for some time now. I sprayed it with several colours of Glimmer Mists in the hope it would match the butterfly. The flower is from my stash and has been sprayed with Crafter's Companion Silver Glitter spray and the backing paper is from a CD called Flights of Fantasy and is printed onto Conquerer paper. This paper has a lovely sheen and in real life it really shows up on the card.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
12 comments:
Wow Beryl love that butterfly and the colours you have used are quite beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Your butterfly is beautiful, what a wonderful friend to have given it to you. Sue x
A great card Beryl. Very rich looking.
Ann xxx
this is a rather lovely card, the effects are great, sorry to tell you but I still have to put in my email and password, I knew last night but didn't want to nag you. janex
What a lovely effect Beryl, looks very metallic and so rich.
Beryl, this is gorgeous, I have this stamp and it gave me the inspiration for my Blog name. It is called Ladylace and because I love butterflies I thought it was a good name to have.
Your whole design is beautiful, I love your colours. Guess you can tell I LOVE THIS
Hugs
Christine xx
A beautiful card Beryl and it combines a lot of my favourite elements, butterflies being about my most favourite.
You've captured the shimmer perfectly in your photograph too.
Lesley XX
A gorgeous card Beryl and I can just image the beautiful shimmer in real life
Ann x
#Hiya Beryl
Wow this looks great love the H20 bling - brilliant colours too
Eee! the wee scamp bringing mousies in, my two wouldn't know what to do with a mouse!!!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
what a stunner beryl.... have had a quick catch up and everything you do is lovely!!! sorry you never knew your grand parents... my grandad, when i was a kid, was my hero... greatest man to ever live...i idolized him.... now he has progressive dementia... and most days is no longer my grandad.. but i still adore him, even when its 3am and hes outside in his jim-jams watering the flowers and doesnt know who i am.. i still love him. I'm sorry you never had a grandad to love. xxxlynx
What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
This is just beautiful Beryl. The glimmer misted background is stunning and compliments that lovely butterfly perfectly.
Lisax
Post a Comment