Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Blue Christmas


Another card which is having to do for two challenges - I only I could knock them out faster they wouldn't have to, but this is my second card today. Can't you tell I'm on my own with no-one else to cater for. The backing paper is Funky Fairies and their theme this week is Christmas. I've used the sketch from the Sketch and Stash challenge and the new element is the swirly tree stamp by Elusive images. I didn't manage to get this set until after last Christmas so thought I'd better start using it ready for this coming Christmas.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
I've just replaced the image of this card with one I took today. The light was going last night and the photo was a lot darker than the card itself. (Thurs. pm.)

18 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beryl :-) I love the swirly tree and the papers you used are gorgeous. Fabby sketch too :-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Lesley said...

Great card Beryl, that image is lovely. Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

Annie said...

Just gorgeous Beryl - I did a card with this sketch yesterday and it's so effective. Love your take on it. That tree is gorgeous.
Ann xxx

Dragon said...

Wow this is lovely... if previous!!! I can't go there yet!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog - the stamp is just one flower and I stamped it 3 times... very versatile.
Frankie
XX

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the stamp. Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairy challenge. Anesha :-)

Anne said...

A lovely card Beryl, I do like that stamp.
Thanks for joining us this week on Funky Fairies
Anne x

lisa said...

This is a really classy Christmas card Beryl. I love that Elusive images stamp, there is just so much you can do with it isn't there.

Lisax

Bev said...

Oooh what a classy stunner - totally love this card hun x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, very stylish and that stamp is beautiful.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I may have to get this stamp, gorgeous classy card.still got to put email and password, but your worth it blog pal. jane x

Christine said...

This is lovely Beryl but like Frankie, I can't go there yet LOL
Hugs
Christine

PS. Received a blog comment from Lyn (Blackdragon), sent her email but no reply as yet, re images

Becky said...

What a beautiful tranquil card Beryl, really love the blue tones!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

Beryl I know I shouldn't tempt you to burn up the plastic even more this week but the punch set is available direct from Docrafts. This link on my posting with the cards on takes you straight there. I know it's nearly £4 postage but punches are heavy - in anycase you could always throw a few of the 39p stamps in for good measure and what about the £4.99 scrap book kits. lOL
Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

very elegant card It's beautiful thank you for taking part

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you for your wishes, it's will be Addenbrookes. Just hope they will do something. Hugs Anesha

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Beryl, lovly use of the paper.

Thanks for joining the FF challenge.

Joanne x

Phree said...

Great Christmas card, love the cool blues and the contemporary feel to it.