
I made this card for the Funky Fairies challenge this week to make a baby card. I think it's a little lighter than in the piccie. I've used my favourite Funky Fairies distressed dots papers again. The Tilda image has been coloured with Pro Markers, the flowers made from punched papers and the swirl/stem is a Sissix die.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
21 comments:
Love your cute Tilda baby card Beryl, beautifully coloured with the promarkers I must say! I like the flower, very stylish.
What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
A sweet card!
xAndrea
A fabulous card Beryl, I love the sentiment too!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and the font you liked is 'Missy BT', hope this helps.
oh I love this card - soooooooooo sweet.
Ann xxx
I love the swirly flourish and like you, I can't stop using my FF distressed dots at the moment. I love the way the FF papers have so many different colour ways. Hope you've had a good weekend.
Love,
Sammie
Fantastic card, love the flower
Wendy x
Gorgeous card :-)Love the tilda image, soo cute,.. and the paper you used is lovely too :-)
Thanks for joining the FF Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x
Oh Beryl this is fab love that image and your colours are perfect it all fits so perfectly together
Hugs
Lorraine x
Stunning card love the Tilda
liz x
oh what a cute baby card, hope you have a lovely time at Bodnant, I'm sure you will, Bob and I are going to Taton Park tommorow the gardens there are fantastic. I'm loving the sunshine but my craft room is unbearably hot. ps the postman brought the whole set of promarkers and wallet , from j sheen's site, aren't I a lucky girl with a great kind husband. janex
That is so cute ... nicely coloured.
Jane xx
A wonderful card Beryl, the tingla image is so sweet and the soft colours are beautiful. Debbie x
Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week xx
This is sooo cute beryl fab colouring with the pro markers
luv
inniex
Oh that is very cute. I love yellow on baby cards. Kim
I just love this card it is sooo cute thank you for taking part at ffc
Aw sweet card and soooo cute...love the colour.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x
Absolutely stunning card sweetie, such a cute image. I have missed visiting all my fave blogs this past few weeks but am all caught up now so will be visiting again more regularly lol x
Hiya Beryl
Awww this is just adorable and love the sunny colours..
Dawn
xx
Stunning card Beryl - just perfect
Ann x
Post a Comment