This week the subject on Rainbow Lady's challenge is Four Legged Friends. I've taken another look at my Joanna Sheen Cat stamps and chose this one because it's a bit like Leo - who this morning found out how to use the cat flap - and is loving the great outdoors. He's been outside for hours every day lately and from today doesn't have to wait for someone to open the door. The cat image was stamped in Stone Grey Stazon and coloured with a grey pencil - the flowers and butterflies are from Crafty Individuals - stamped in Stone Grey Stazon and Whispers Archival - Whispers Sage. The campion highlighted with an Inktense pencil. I never usually stamp striaght on to a card but had a go today and didn't mess up - at least I don't think so.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
18 comments:
How adorable is he and just like Leo. Lovely stamping too well done my friend and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
absolutley gorgeous , lovely cat image , fabulous stamped background , I love it , and my hubby and I love your beautiful grey pussy cat lying on the sofa. janex
That's a beautiful card Beryl but I think Leo is much more handsome!!
Ali xx
Wowww Beryl,what a gorgeous card.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card, love the cat image, it's just adorable. Your image looks perfect.Glad to hear Leo had mastered his cat flap! Wish I had one, I have to keep letting Skipper in or out almost every five minutes at the moment! :-)
Enjoy your Sunday.
Anesha
You certainly didn't mess up Beryl, in fact you've made a fabulous job of this. I love the background you've stamped, really pretty.
Isn't he a sweetie and yes, he is like Leo.
Wow Beryl this is fab it would make a lovely framed picture. I love how you have done the background it is a truly lovely card.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beautiful card Beryl
Wendy x
Another kitty pic, this is cruel I want that little darling...The cupcake paper what can I say, I do surf but what a fluke, it's causing a bit of intrest anyway. janex
Wow Beryl, what a great card, love the background stamping and the cat image is beautiful.
Pat xx
beautiful background stamping and as for the cat... he's gorgeous both the stamp and the real one.
I love your Kittie and the cards great too! LOL
No, you definitely didn't 'mess up' stamping straight onto the card Beryl. This is lovely and the cate image is beautifully coloured and just like your own furbaby.
Lesley Xx
Oh wow! This is fabulous hun - the image is gorgeous. Love the background too x
Wow -luscious. You must be so proud of this one. I think it's my favourite of all your makes that I have seen -so far!!! I love it.
Sammie
This is fab - love that stamp!
Gorgeous Beryl - love the stamp and the expression on the cat's face is brilliant
Ann x
You certainly did NOT mess up!!! Beautifully stamped and a truly lovely card Beryl.
Post a Comment