Monday, 25 May 2009

Tanda Teaser 99 - Oh Baby

The challenge from the team at Tanda this week was to make a baby card. I knew the paper I wanted to use (from Crafter's Companion) but not the image. I found this one on The Greetings Card Factory programme and used it mainly because it matched the paper I'd already printed out. The text is part of some freebies sent by Graphicus with an order some time ago. I didn't have any ribbon to match so I used pale green copy paper. Not a lot else I can say about this one.
After a reminder from Lorraine I'm also going to enter this card in the new C.R.A.F.T. challenge - the theme is NEW and can interpreted any way you like - so A New Baby card should fit the bill. I'm only just going to make before they post next week's challenge. I hope to be a bit sooner off the mark for that one.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

18 comments:

sue law said...

Nice one Beryl, thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
Sue
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Really sweet image. Hope you had a great weekend. Anesha

craftimamma said...

I can see why you wanted to use these papers Beryl, the colours are so soft and pretty and the image goes with them perfectly.

Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Its lovely Beryl the image is gorgeous so are your colours and layout. This card would do for the new challenge at C.R.A.F.T. new beginnings, just a mention.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissie said...

Just adorable Beryl!
I usually turn to this CD as a last resort and often find just what I'm looking for, so why don't I remember to use it more often then?
Congratulations on winning 'cutest card' on Daisy May challenge.

Annie said...

ah so sweet Beryl.

ann xxx

Crafting Diva said...

Wonderful baby card lovely soft colour tones.

Sammie said...

Great idea to use the paper instead of ribbon. It works really well! (I'll have to remember that trick!) It truly is a gorgeous image -well done on finding it.
A question for you -how do you get your name to appear in the corner of your images? I've been wondering for ages, but keep forgetting to ask you!
Sammie

Anne said...

Fantastic Beryl, love the soft colour, perfect for a baby. xx

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Lovely card, and thankyou for joining us at craft challenge
Tracyx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet and lovely!!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

peggy said...

Lovely card !!!
Thanks for taking part at CRAFT Challenge !!!

Good luck,

Peggy (DT member)

Julie said...

A gorgeous baby card. So adorable. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
Julie x

Dawn said...

Aww this is adorable, what a cute image!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card Beryl - apologies for comment being late - have had some time off and been gadding about!

Shirley said...

Perfectly lovely, Beryl!

Phree said...

V. Sweet baby card. Can I come to visit you for lessons in getting my matting and layering so neat and regular!