Tuesday, 12 May 2009

A Frame and a Thank You


I made this card as a Thank You for the people who run the dance sessions that I go to on a Tuesday night as tonight is the last one till the Autumn. It's also for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week to include a frame. The image is watercoloured and the stamps from Hobby Art. The image is more green than yellow but the light is so bright today it came out a lot lighter than it is. Not the problem I usually have I must say. The frame was cut using Nestability rectangles. The ribbon slider is a Cuttlebug die and the distressed spotty paper from Funky Fairies. The flower is also made from the same paper.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Beryl, really like the image and pretty flowers.

Anesha :-)

lisa said...

This is lovely Beryl. I love that flower.

Lisax

Pat said...

Great card Beryl, I love that distressed paper and the flower is gorgeous.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Phree said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, fab stamping and colouring and a great choice of backing papers.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Stunning card great stamping thanks for the comment you left me on my blog too!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Beryl this is awesome I just love it, The layout and colours are just perfect. I have quite a few of these stamps and have played with them quite a bit but as yet not confident enough to show them on my blog....maybe one day.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sammie said...

I agree -I usually have problems with my photos being too dark -NEVER too light! I love evrything about this, but particularly the ribbon slider detail.
Love,
Sammie

Wendy said...

Very very nice
Wendy x

craftimamma said...

What a lovely card for a lovely idea. I'm sure the people who run your dance sessions will really appreciate it.

Lesley Xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh fabulous Beryl I have those stamps too and love them Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Jacqui said...

Ooh what a load of cards you have made since I last visited and they are all brilliant, I especially love Tilda's. The Cd you mentioned on my blog is the New Crafters Companion one called 'Summer Stories'. It's a double CD with indoor and outdoor scenes, The one with the bench is the only one I have used so far.
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I bet they loved it
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

Love the sheeps.

Jane xx