The challenge from Rainbow Lady this week is Black and White and a Silhouette. The base card is black. The image I have used is from Dancing With Shadows from Joanna Sheen. The stamps are from Crafty Individuals and the braid from my stash. (It's left over from my Line Dancing Days when we used to dress up and it was once fashionable to wear a choker.) The corner stamp is from a clear set that came from Crafting Direct. It had a square border round it but I thought it would be more useful without it so out came the scissors.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
9 comments:
Fabulous card Beryl and new look blog too. Sorry not been around much to post comments but I have been looking honestly. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x
I love this image from Joanna's CD and the way you have combined it with the foliage is fantastic. Sorry but I will be casing this idea - too good not to use again.
Ann xxx
What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the colour.
Hugs Riet.x
Its a beautiful creation Beryl black and white seems to work so well and I love your design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is really beautiful Beryl. I love your dancing lady, she works so well with the butterflies and the black and white is stunning.
Ohh I remember those Line Dancing Days!!!!!
Lisax
Beryl this is stunning - gorgeous!
hugs
Dawn
x
Lovely lovely silhouette card!
This card is just brilliant. I have this CD but must admit to not having used it much. But your card looks great with all the added stamps around it. I love it.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
Lovely card, great combination with the stamped wild flowers and the silhouette image.
Post a Comment