Sunday, 17 May 2009

Funky Fairies Challenge #16

This is my first time entering the Funky Fairies challenge which this week is Flowers and Bling. I've been wanting to use this image of some Elusive Images poppies for a while and as they've got some black stickles in the centre I thought that would go towards the bling. The papers are by Funky Fairies - Distressed Dots, the ribbon is from my stash and the mats cut with my Cuttlebug from Nestability dies. It's finished off with some black stick on gems which I bought at the NEC in March.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Beryl
Really lovely card, great image and works so well with the paper. Thank you for joining us at Funky Fairy challenge. Anesha x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Beryl
Ann x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beryl :-) Lovely flowers and the paper you used is one of my faves :-)
Simply gorgeous !

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

craftimamma said...

What a lovely card Beryl. I haven't got this particular EI stamp in my collection but it is beautiful and so is your colouring of it.

Can I ask what you used to colour because it's very effective.

Lesley Xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Beryl
Wendy x

lisa said...

This is beautiful Beryl. Poppies are my favourites.

Lisax

Ginny said...

what a pretty card, thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

Jane's Blogs said...

Superb image and card.

Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Beryl,
I just wanted to say conratulations on winning last week's Cute Daisy May Challenge - well done!
Ann x

Carol said...

Love the image and your colouring is brilliant

Hope you manage to stay dry today

Hugs

Sammie said...

That paper could become one of my favourites -I must hop back over and take a look! I love the image you chose and the colouring.
Thanks for everything recently -I hope you don't really think the seedy old gardener was aimed at you! You are far more special than that! Just so you kow the Race went brilliantly and so far I have raised slightly more than £120 selling the cards you all so kindly sent me.
Love,
Sammie xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Lavender Rose said...

Love the poppies Beryl and they go perfectly with the gorgeous paper.

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull card.
thanks for joining us at FFC.

hugs Ria

Lou Sims said...

Fab card and love how you have coloured your poppy image.

Lou
x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the poppies, thanks for joining in the FF challenge this week xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Beryl, love the poppy image.

Thank you for joining in with the FF challenge this week.

Joanne x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Lovely card , I love poppies and the backing paper really sets the image off. janex

Emma said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at FFC and good luck.
Emma x