Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Just Magnolia #5

There's a sketch to follow on Just Magnolia this week. I've used Funky Fairies papers again, this time peach and pale green, although the green hardly shows up in the photo. The piece of mink coloured pearlised card has been through the Cuttlebug and then sanded a bit to reveal the core. The flowers are a mixture, some layers from my stash and some layers punched out of the same papers and edged with pigment inks. The stick on pearls in the corners have been coloured with a red Dufex pen. The sentiment is a print out from a free artwork pack from My Craft Studio.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card and ..
Congrats at winning Daisy Maye Cutest card

Marianne said...

beautiful card, I love these colours

Tab said...

Stunning card hun, love your take on the sketch and your embossing is fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

lisa said...

This is lovely Beryl, the pink and chocolate work so well. I love your sanded cuttlebugging and those flowers are gorgeous.

Lisax

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Beryl
Wendy x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Beryl, love the flowers and the cuttlebug embossed card looks just great.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

craftimamma said...

Love this card altogether Beryl. I like every element you've used and the colour are perfect.

Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Great colours again Beryl, in fact lovely card and judging by her smile, I think Tilda agrees with me
Ann x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Love this cute image and your flowers are gorgeous. janex

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x