Friday, 8 May 2009

Dragons Dream Tag it On Challenge #2


I missed the first challenge set by Frankie on Dragons Dream Tag it On but I've made it this week. The subject is Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden. The tag was covered in 3 shades of Pearlescent Glue (from QVC) - swished about a bit and left to dry overnight. The stamps along the bottom are from Crafty Individuals and the Fairy (which has been stamped onto acetate and glittered on the back) is by Dovecraft.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

13 comments:

AliMayes said...

Gorgeous colours Beryl and I love her glittery wings!
Ali xx

Dragon said...

Oh it's lovely - well worth waiting for!!! Thanks so much for playing
Frankie
xx

Wendy said...

Great tag Beryl
Wendy x

Carol said...

Beautiful and I expect you had loads of fun playing with all those mediums!!

Char said...

Cute tag.

Anonymous said...

Great tag

Crafting Queen said...

This is stunning Beryl.

Riet said...

What a beautiful tag Beryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Annie said...

I missed it too - so many lovely things to do and so little time!

your tag is great Beryl - must do mine now you are all putting me to shame.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag Beryl - I think our minds went along a similar track this week
Ann x

Bev said...

Gorgeous! The colours you have used are sensational hun x

lisa said...

I've just found your lovely blog thru' the tag challenge. I love looking what everyone else has done (yes I know it's just being nosey!!!!). Your cards are gorgeous and this tag is just stunning. I shall be back.

Lisax

Phree said...

Beautiful magical tag!