Saturday, 30 May 2009

G is for - Guys Card

This week's challenge from Rainbow Lady is to somehow use the letter G. Well - G is for Guy's card and also for Glimmer Misted background. I made this for a friend's birthday so thought this might fit the bill. The tree stamp is from Elusive Images and the text is from a set of Serendipity stamps. The piece along the bottom of the card started out as a piece of cream card but has also been Glimmer misted.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

Carol said...

That is beautiful Beryl I love tree stamps, and the glimmer misting is very effective

Have a great weekend x

Christine said...

Beautiful Beryl, so apt for a 'Guys' card.
Love the glimmer
Hugs
Christine x

craftimamma said...

Great 'Guys' card Beryl and love the GM pieces too. The background for the tree is lovely.

I spent two fab days at Graphicus this week on a couple of workshops. The people are as nice as their products.

Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Beryl this is a great guy's card love how you have done that image it's awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

blackdragon said...

love this card.... have had a look atyour blog, you make smashing cards.
xxx blackdragon xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Beryl
Wendy x

lisa said...

Such a classy card, Beryl. I love your glimmer misted tree.

Lisax

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqui said...

I love this card. That image is brilliant. i love trees. Never tried Glimmer mists, but they look good.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Ellen said...

I live the colours on this the tree stands out so nice against the misted background

Rainbow Lady said...

Love love love this Beryl wonderful. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

michele said...

Love the guy's card. Don't usually see many of those. Funny, that, isn't it? Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas at http://extremelycrafty.blogspot.com/ Would love to hear what you think.

Lavender Rose said...

This is fabulous, wonderful background for the lovely tree stamp.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful card, fantastic effect. janex

Dawn said...

Oooh I love this that is a stunning image and the glimmer mist is gorgeous..

Phree said...

Gorgeous, love the GM colours behind your tree.