Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Passion for Pro Markers #1

This week sees the start of a new challenge - Passion for Pro Markers. For this week only you can use whichever Pro Markers you like - but in future challenges they set the colours. I have used one of my new Mikey downloads from Charmed Crafts to make this card for my Grandson - who is 15 next week. Being a teenage boy - I thought it best to keep it simple and thought this image would be OK. I've used the following colours:- Blush, Cool Grey 3, Cinnamon, Terracotta, Pastel Blue and Blue Pearl. The backing paper is from a Crafters Companions CD, Florals I think and the peel offs from my stash.
Thank you very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

23 comments:

Suzanne said...

Perfect card for a teenager thank you for joining us for our first PFP challenge this week Beryl and good luck. Sue :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Beryl, what a perfect card for a 15 year old boy. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in the fun on PFP this week. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs, Denise x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love the trendy card, I've just purchased more dotties there great. Your colouring looks fab. If you have a hobby craft near you, there's one in Chester, they sell tracing wheels for under £2. janex

Natalie said...

Great card, thank you so much for joining us for the first PFP challenge. x

Wiccababe said...

yup I would say its perfect for a teenage boy too - they have to be the most difficult to make cards for. Thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
xx
p.s love the cat pics in the sidebar, gorgeous wee kitty kat xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Beryl this is really cool its a fab card and love the colours used he will love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LISA said...

brilliant card for a teenager and the image is great.
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Great card, colouring is lovely, what a great image. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Ida / Little said...

I agree with the ladies, a fab card for a 15 year old, and with great coloring! Thanks for joining us at PFP :)

Hugs Ida

Pat said...

Great card for a teenage boy, love the image.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Sammie said...

Mikey looks fantastic -you've coloured him beautifully. This is a great card for a teenage bot!
Sammie

helen said...

fabulous card for a teenager beryl thanks for joining us at PfP
...good luck with the competition
hugs
helen x

Dawn said...

Hiya Beryl

Oooh what a grea guy card - love the colours and tones..


thanks for all your lovely comments

hugs
Dawn
x

Jackie said...

Great card for a teenage boy :)

Caryn said...

Always a ahard group to cater for but you made a great teenage boy card. Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Annie said...

Cool teenager there Beryl - you can see the 'attitude problem' oozing from his pockets. Great card.
Ann xxx

Chrissie said...

Hi Beryl, just catching up! Love your latest creations, just gorgeous and Mikey looks fab. I've just purchased these, thought they'd be useful for my nephew etc.

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Beryl. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Jane's Blogs said...

Perfect for a teenage boy ... Promarkers are great aren't they.

Jane xx

Shirley said...

How very pretty!

Jacqui said...

What a 'Cool' card. That is perfect for a teenager.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Carol said...

I've just got these as DS2 is 11 this thursday and I need inspiration AGAIN :)

TC