The challenge for Cute Daisy May this weeks was to use gems on your creation. The image has been coloured with watercolour pencils, (but kept dry) and the papers where from a magazine quite a while ago. I've made the punched flowers from the same papers and added a gem to the centre of each. I've also added some gems to centre of the flowers on the side panels. The Cuttlebug border at the bottom was cut from a piece of Glimmer Misted paper which I just couldn't throw away and was exactly the right size for the die. It's looking a bit dull on the piccie the IRL it's a warm lavender theme.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
16 comments:
What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Great card Beryl
Wendy x
Absolutely gorgeous Beryl - love the colours
Ann x
beryl i love your card and so great you have found a use for your free papers i have sooo many of these and intend to diecut and punch out flowers with them.looove your layout and your colouring is fab
thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may
luv
linniexxx
Cute card, love the colours in it.
Love this one Beryl the layout and colours are awesome as is the image what a great job you have done with this one.
Hugs
Lorraine x
So groovey, I haven't got this image yet , but I want it ! I've been having kittens all afternoon because my blog was showing an error, think that's what happened to you. Told my mum about your lovely garden.janex
Lovely card Beryl, love that cuttlebug border and the cute image.
Pat xx
A great card Beryl - love the colours.
Ann xxx
What a great card Beryl, I'm seeing lots of this little cutie around at the moment. Lovely colours and papers too.
Really lovely card, have a great weekend.
Anesha :-)
Love this cutie card and the colours are perfect.
Beautiful card Beryl and I just love those colours. Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda
Wow, I've been so busy in April I haven't been 'following' my fave blogs as I should and I see I've missed loads of your fabulous creations.
This particular card is so pretty and well done you for using some magazine papers. I tend to put them to one side and then forget about them.
Thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my blog.
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl thanks for the comment you left on my blog very kind of you fab card love the image
This is so pretty Beryl - I love your colour, it's great to see how other's use the same image!
Post a Comment