
This sketch card is for the Cute Daisy May challenge #10. I've used papers from my new Funky Fairies download kit again for the background. Daisy May is coloured with Pro Markers and the flower is a mixture from my stash. The sentimant is Rubbadubbadoo and the piece of patterned mirri board across the centre was given to me by my friend Sue. Ovals courtesy of my Cuttlebug.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
21 comments:
beautiful work as always beryl i just looove the colours
Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may
luv
linniexxx
Awwww! We used the same image Beryl. This is just gorgeous the colours are perfect and I love the red telephone - is she speaking to President Obama?
Ann x
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Beryl....gorgeous card,love the image you have used and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
Take care
San x
First can I say love the pics of your kitty beautiful colour.
I love this card Beryl what a beautiful image love your colouring I get on better with promarkers than copics. Love your layout and the colours you have used and just adore the flower.
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Great card Beryl and I love the image its so cute.
Pat xx
Another adorable card. Maybe we will see you at Funky Fairy challenge soon. Your image is really cute and beautifully coloured.
Hugs Anesha
What a very sweet image Beryl and you've coloured it to perfection here.
Isn't she lovely? I really like your choice of background paper and the lacy ribbon.
Love,
Sammie
What a lovely card,I love this image it reminds me of the little girls at my playschool playing house. Thanks for joining the Daisy challenge.janex
What a cutie she is! A fabulous card Beryl I love the image and all the beautiful details. Debbie x
Thank you so much for visting my blog and leaving me a comment love you cute image you have used here. Lovely!!!
Lovely colours here Beryl and the phone itself is great - red for danger lol. Thanks for playing with Daisy May this week Love Cynthia x
Beautiful card Beryl - the image is a lot of fun! Love the colours you have chosen for this. Thanks for joining us this week!
That is just gorgeous Beryl, love it. Thanks for joining in at CDM this week
hugs
Enfys x
Dear Beryl,
Please visit my blog to see what I am doing for my birthday -and spread the word if you can.
Many thanks,
Sammie
What a gorgeous card Beryl, I love the red telephone!
Thanks for joining us at CDM.
Love Becky xx
Dear Beryl,
Thanks for supporting me in my effort for the Race for Life and for encouraging me by saying it was a good idea.
Many thanks,
Sammie x
Can't belive how creative you've been!!
Love the daisy May and Tilda card - all so different but gorgeous!!
TC
So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. x
Post a Comment