Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Just Magnolia #3

It's the third week of the Just Magnolia challenge already and this time the sketch was designed by Bev. If you don't know her blog already it's well worth a visit. I love her style and it's a great source of for inspiration. On this card Tilda has been coloured with Pro Markers and for the dress I've copied an idea from Linnie - to just dot the colours and make a pattern. (Linnie is the lady responsible for Cute Daisy May so her place is well worth a visit too.)
For the backing papers I've used one from Crafters Companion - the green - and also from Funky Fairies - the pink. I downloaded a couple of kits from Funky Fairies yesterday and the papers are just fabulous so you'll be seeing a lot more of them in the future. Flowers made from punched papers. Other bits and pieces from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Beryl and I love the colour scheme!
Clever idea about the patterned dress too, thanks for that.

craftimamma said...

Really lovely card Beryl. Beautifully coloured and well balanced. I love how you put mouths on your Tildas.

I love Tilda but can't help but think of the old saying 'Children should be seen and not heard' so I always put a mouth in too.

Lesley Xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Beryl
Ann x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the stamp and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love these papers form Funky Fairy. Love the colouring of the image.
Hugs Anesha

Lavender Rose said...

I love your cute Tilda card Beryl, the pink and green theme is one of my fave combinations.

Rach said...

a fabulous card great colours. Thank you so much for joining us at the just magnolia challenge blog. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Wonderful card Beryl, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x