This card is made with the Sketch and Stash challenge in mind. I haven't added any embellishments or greeting so far - I may add a sentiment later or I may leave it blank. I've used two new things for this card - some Craftology 'Magic' foil card which was silver but has been coloured with a Teal Stazon pad and a Penny Black Stamp - both bought at the NEC last month. This card has the ability to look hot foiled when stamped with Versamark and clear embossing powder. This piece is the very first time I tried it so I was quite pleased and surprised when it worked fine. It's matted onto some brown card, as is the backing paper (from my stash) and the piece across the diagonal was cut with one of my new Cuttlebug dies - also in the same brown card. Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
15 comments:
Beryl, what a lovely card. I love the teal and that stamped image is gorgeous. I do so like the Penny Black images. Kym xxx
Simply gorgeous
Wendy x
What a fabulous card Beryl and how brave of you trying out these new techniques, they've worked perfectly on this!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!
Beryl, yes you had mentioned your conservatory on a post. Hope you are enjoying it. Thankfully I haven't had any problems with my blogger since my eldest son downloaded Google Chrome for me to use instead of Internet Explorer. He has said though that trying to download the new version of Internet Explorer might solve blogger problems but it might not. Thankfully it opening 20+ versions of the same blog and none being able to be used and Alt-Ctrl-Del not even working and having to switch the computer off at the button which is a real no-no is a thing of the past thank goodness. Hope this information helps. Best wishes, Kym xx
Beautiful card Beryl, the stamped image on the foil card is very striking. Love it! Louise x
What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the colour.
Hugs Riet.x
beautiful beryl i have been looking at your other cards just a stunning collection
luv
linniexxx
Beautiful card, I saw that "magic foil" card at the SECC - it's fab effect and like how you chose to colour the foil with the Stazon.
This is gorgeous. Love the 'hot foil' look and on that teal colour it's fabulous.
Very expensive looking card.
Lesley Xx
Hi thanks for joining in this time you have made a fab card!!!
I love your new foil Beryl, looks so effetive!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Beautiful! Love the colours hun x
Gorgeous card. Love the use of the scrolls.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy
This is just gorgeous Beryl, you did a great job with the new technique, it's very effective, I love it!
GOEGEOUS
That sounds an interesting product - not seen any thing like it before!!
Post a Comment