This week the subject for the Tanda Teaser is 'Spring into Easter'. Having done all my Easter cards I thought I'd go for an image of something that screams 'Spring' at me - catkins. The image is from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD and the background paper of hazel leaves is from her Jayne Netley Mayhew CD. The piece behind the main image is yellow pearlised paper, Cuttlebugged and the embossing picked out with a glue pen and glittered. A few green gems to finish in the corners.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
14 comments:
This is gorgeous
Wendy x
This is lovely Beryl I love Catkins and I love the way you have done the cuttlebug embossed piece at the best.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi
Love the card those catkins are beautiful, first sign warmer weather comming.
HAPPY EASTER to you and yours
Carol x
Oh I agree with you Beryl catkins shout spring to me too. This is is lovely and very different. Love Cynthia x
what a beautiful card Beryl.
hugs Riet.x
thanks for joning in with the Tanda Teaser this week....great card
regards
Sue
x
This is a beautiful card, I love the way you have glittered the embossing. I logged on to show Steve's Mum your garden but I see that you have changed your picture. I have decided to go to Alexandra Palace next week, so if you want anything just let me know.
Love Terrie
Very Springlike and innovative too.
Jane xx
Stunning card Beryl
Ann x
p.s. I'm hoping I'm posting this from my new blog address
Ann x
Oh wow this is fabulous!!! Such gorgeous colours x
Lovely card, the catkins image is perfect for Spring - we were looking at the catkins round here when we were out with the dogs today. Hope you had a great easter.
Oh wow - this is gorgeous!!
Oh I absolutely love this card. That image is brilliant and married up with the backing paper so well.
Jacqio xx (Calexico)
OOO I Love this!! Great colours and the balance is lovely. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog... I mostly use clear ep and then it repels the paint/water etc!!!
xx
Post a Comment