The challenge from the Tanda Teaser team this week is to use watercolours. This stamp is from Elusive Images and I've used my Lyra Aquacolours to colour it. The background is some plain paper, stamped with a swirl stamp from Dimension Fourth with the detail picked out in Dusty Concord Distress Ink. The image and the backing paper is mounted onto some mauve mirror card and a piece of the same card has been Cuttlebugged and stuck down one side. Just a few gems in the corner to fill in a bare bit.Thaks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
16 comments:
Beautiful Beryl - still got mine to do (again), be back to normal 2 weeks time YEAH!!
Have a great week end x
Perfect just perfect in every way Beryl the image the colouring and the swirls it all falls together lovely. Oh by the way love your new picture at the top of your blog.
Hugs
Lorraine x
That's beautiful Beryl. I've got some of those Lyra colours but I haven't used them yet. Your card has inspired me to get them out and have a go.
Ali xx
What a beautiful card Beryl, and such lovely colours.
Pat xx
This is fabulous Beryl - your colouring is perfect and that stamp oh wow.
Ann xxx
Oh this is so elegant, Beryl. You have the balance beautifully and she is coloured so well.
Frankie
xx
what a beautiful card,l love the image.
hugs Riet.x
Oh, I forgot I had that stamp and I've never had time to ink it yet.
Your card has reminded me how lovely it is and you have certainly done it justice.
Beautiful!
Lesley Xx
Gorgeous colours, love the card
Wendy x
Oh my, I too had forgotten that I have that stamp - your have made a beautiful card with it and inspired me to dig out mine and see what I can do with it.
Lovely card Beryl....is that an exclusive guild member stamp?...it's lovely. Thanks for joining in with our teaser this week.
Sue
Beautiful water colouring Beryl and gorgeous card
Ann x
Wow stunning card ,fabulous image and colouring ,hugs Dawnxxx
Absolutely gorgeous.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
What a fabulous card honey, those papers and the colours are so perfect for the image x
Beautiful card Beryl and I love that stamp! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!
Post a Comment