Saturday, 4 April 2009

New Baby Card

For a very plain card this took me ages to make - simply because I had no specific idea in mind. Maybe if I knew someone with a new baby some inspiration would have arrived. Who knows?It's for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - Hands. The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD and the image is from Joanna's Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen CD. Text is a stamp from Rubbadubbadoo and the self adhesive paper lace has been coloured with my metallic pens from Tesco.
Thanks very much for dropping by.
Beryl xx

14 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Beryl and perfect for Cynthia's challenge
Ann x

Rainbow Lady said...

Yep - as you know I am old enough to remember 'You Need Hands' and am singing it right now as I look at your pretty and sweet card. Thanks for singing along with me this week. Love Cynthia x

Bev said...

What a darling card Berym I just adore that sweet image x

Wendy said...

This is beautiful
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Beryl its gorgeous I love the colouring of the lace I am glad you have done that because I have some but wasn't sure if it would colour ok now I can try it lol. I love the backing paper and that image is ooooo soooo lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

It's a lovely card Beryl, I never tire of this image it's so beautiful. I see you've managed to get your name on too

Jacqui said...

A superb Card. I think this image must be the best ever. I love the backing paper.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Annie said...

Love this image Beryl and the backing paper you have used is gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Riet said...

ohhhh Beryl,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

zo mooi......
hugs Riet.x

Lavender Rose said...

Gorgeous card Beryl. I do like that image from Joanna's CD and the background is perfect, love the coloured lace, great idea! I agree with you about it taking ages to make a card if you don't have something in mind to start with, that happens to me a lot!

AliMayes said...

This is a beautiful card Beryl. I love the little handprint BP too.
Ali xx

Sue said...

It's a lovely card Beryl, I to need to have someone in mind to make a card for. I love your cat by the way xx

Shelley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the hands backing paper and the image you have used is sooo cute and perfect for a new baby.
Shelley xx

Jane's Blogs said...

Cute.

Jane xx