Friday, 24 April 2009

A New Tag Challenge Starting



Frankie of DragonsWeb is starting a new challenge next week - Tag it On - on her new blog called DragonsDream .The challenge will start properly on 29th April but this week she's invited us to make a pre-challenge tag with blossom as the subject. This is a new type of challenge for me so I thougght I'd better start a.s.a.p. The tag above was made using a stamp that I've had for ages and not used yet - I think it's from Lakeland. It was stamp in black and clear embossed then coloured with Inktense pencils. I coloured the edges with a greej ink pad from a Queue set and added some ribbon from my stash. Below it is the card I made using the same stamp round the edges of the cream card which was edged in a sort of lavender/pink ink pad.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Sammie said...

I love the stamp and the tag looks great as a feature on the card. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Sammie

coldwaters2 said...

Beryl this is a gorgeous tag I love the colours you have used and that image is awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Bev said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image which is coloured so beautifully x

Dragon said...

Oh Beryl, it's really gorgeous. I love the lavender colour with the pale lemony one... and it all fits so nicely on the card... that's why tags are such useful things to make, eh? Thanks for playing.
xx

Riet said...

Wowww Beryl,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissie said...

Oooh I LOVE the look of your tag Beryl!
Just been catching up with your blog, what lovely creations.
Hopefully I'll be about a bit more from now on, so catch up soon my friend.

stamp and scrape said...

Beautifully delicate tag - love the colours you chose.
Ros

Anonymous said...

Stunning Beryl
Ann x

Pat said...

Must have missed this when you first posted it, its just beautiful the stamp is lovely.

Pat xx

craftimamma said...

What a wonderful choice of colours, The image and your use of it are great too.

Love the whole thing.

Lesley Xx