
This week the challenge from Rainbow Lady is to use the letter B. I thought I'd go for Brrr as it's been a bit nippy for us without the conservatory on the front of the house. Hopefully, the new one will be finished by the end of the day. Tilda has been coloured with Pro Markers and the fir on her suit glittered. The wall was coloured with a grey Crayola pencil and blended with a Derwent blender pencil to darken it. This was lost when I sprayed the whole image with Crafter's Companion glitter spray. I also sprayed the text plates. The base card is red and has been covered with some patterned vellum from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
15 comments:
so cute, I love the way she's hugging her self. I love that great cloud effect, or is it paper?janex
Hi Beryl I love this card your interpretation is great for B I wouldn't have thought of that, this why I find so much joy visiting other crafters blogs because you pick up so much inspiration. I love your new blog look.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Great card Beryl - whichever Grandchild gets this one will be thrilled
Ann x
B for Brrrrr was a brilliant idea! Well done!
Sammie
Love this card Beryl, such a cute Tilda and well done on getting a christmas card made. It looks like you're getting on well with your promarkers as your colouring is fab!
A very pretty card Beryl!
Clairex
Gorgeous card Beryl, love that stamp, you'll have all your cards finished way before Christmas at this rate!!!
Pat xx
Cool card lol
Wendy x
What a beautiful card Beryl,l love the image.
Hugs Riet.x
How organised are you hun!!! What a fabby christmas card - love that sweet image x
Wonderful card Beryl and never too early for Christmas in my book. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
Beautiful card, love the the colouring. Great job.
Just doing some catching up ... love all your recent cards.
Jane xx
Beryl, poor little Tilda looks sooooooooooooo cold. The card is lovely though. Hope the new conservatory is finished. Will look forward to seeing some photos. Best wishes, Kym xxx
What a great early start on your Christmas cards for the 'special' people in your life.
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment