I've managed to make a card fit two challenges today. The Cute Daisy May challenge - to make a shaped card and a new challenge site - Creative Treasures - to use Pale Blue, Yellow and Aqua. Creative Treasures is a monthly challenge and this one runs till the end of April. The challenges will vary and this month it's a colour challenge.The aqua backing paper is from my stash. It's also been used to make the Cuttlebug swirls. Next layer is yellow pearlised paper which has been through the Swiss Dots folder and Daisy May is coloured with blue and yellow Pro Markers. The peel off round the edge was silver but has been coloured with a yellow Dufex pen.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
17 comments:
stunning beryl beautiful colour choice and shape
thankyou for joining in at cute daisy may
luv
linniex
Gorgeous card Beryl, fantastic shape and lovely texture on the pearlised paper, those swirls are fabulous.
Thanks for playing.
Tracy
x
Oh my awesome card love it, love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
what a gorgeous card Beryl.
hugs Riet.x
I love this card she is just so sweet. Might just have a look at the Creative Teasure challenge if its only once a month it will break me in gently eh.!
Excellant card.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
Very pretty card and the colours are so cool and soothing. Great shape too. Love Cynthia x
Hiya Beryl
Whoo this is gorgeous - love the shape and wow your puss cat is adorable - beautiful markings Beryl!
hugs
Dawn
x
Oh this is so pretty Beryl, The image is so sweet and I love the embossed background and all the floral flourishes. Debbie x
Love the card Beryl and the colour combo is great x
I love those CB swirls Beryl. This is a beautiful card x
Great card, really like the shaper and the pattern paper you used. Great job.
Very sweet card, love the unusual aspect of the image with the little girl facing away.
I've not visited for a little while Beryl and looking back I see I've missed some fantastic cards.
This one is lovely with such a cute image.
Lesley Xx
How adorable Beryl...my mom use to make me wear dresses like that!LOL
Love the cuttlebug background Beryl and Daisy May is so cute, a wonderful card.
Beautiful card Beryl! Thanks for joining us this week!
Love the soft pretty colour scheme on this card hun - gorgeous x
Post a Comment