I've made an effort to combine two challenges this week as the garden needs my attention so I'll have to go out an make the effort. The challenge for the Tanda Teaser with week is to use circles and the second Just Magnolia challenge is to use pink and green. I've feel as though I've gone a bit pale at the moment but I'm sure things will brighten up soon. The pink and green backing papers are from the Crafter's Companion Florals CD's and the Cuttlebug border has been cut using the same pink paper. The sentiment is Cuddly Buddly and the circles Nestabilities. Tilda herself has been coloured with Pro Markers.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
19 comments:
What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
A really sweet card Beryl & love the colours x
That is so pretty Beryl and I love the way she is sitting in the circle!
Ali xx
Oh Beryl this is one gorgeous card I love everything about it, the papers you have used, the flowers and Tilda looks fab.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card Beryl
Wendy x
such a lovely pretty card...I love your Tilda ...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx
Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x
Beryl this is just so pretty. I love the layout as well as the colours....there are a lot of green and pink challenges around right now and no wonder as these two colours do go together well.
Wow, stunning card, just love this sweet Tilda and those papers are delish, just perfect!
Hugs Tab xxx
Hi thank you so much for visting my blog Beryl love love your card soft colours and great image
Lovely colour combo Beryl...and a very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with the Challenge this week despite the garden...I totally know where you are coming from on that one!
Sue
x
Scrummy card! Isn't pink and green a delightful combination? I must put Nestabilities on my birthday wish list!
Love,
Sammie
Gorgeous card Beryl love everything about it especially the image and the colours are beautiful.
Pat xx
Hi greay card love the colors and know where you are comming from re time :0
Your card is beautiful Beryl and I love the cuttlebug border!
Clairex
Hiya Beryl
Whoo this is so cute and love how you have placed Tilda - love it!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
This is Awesome love the wonderful colour scheme, paper and your fab colouring of that great image Thanks for joining us at Just magnolia
Hugs Jacqui x
a beautiful card. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx
Ahh! this is so cute and I love the colours for Spring. Your colouring is wonderful.
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment