Saturday, 25 April 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #8

Well, I've got in by the skin of my teeth for this challenge. It's challenge number 8 for theSketch and Stash team - it's a fortnightly challenge and the new one starts on Monday. I've followed the sketch and the new element is the rocking chair stamp - bought from Sir Stampalot some time ago and it's the first time I've used it for a card. It's coloured with a mixture of Inktense pencils, Derwent water colour pencils and Crayola crayons. Oh, and the stamps at the bottom are from Sheena Douglas' village set and coloured with Superpoint pens. You wouldn't think all these colouring agents were used considering how pale the image turned out. The check paper was printed from a Crafter's Companion CD and the stripy paper at the back I've had for ages and was part of a Dawn Bibby set.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card Beryl
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

I love it Beryl your colours are fabby and I love those stamps from Sir Stampalot. I have the show from C&C recorded and its on my sky+ planner so I can go back in and view it when I need some help. I did get the clear stamps pack with the flower pots and all the little bits you can add but haven't done much with them as yet.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Love the card Beryl, such lovely pastel colours.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissie said...

What a lovely card Beryl, I really like this image especially with these restful colours.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and so reminiscent of summer Beryl
Ann x

Becky said...

What a pretty card Beryl, it looks so tranquil!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx