I made this card with the Truly Scrumptious challenge in mind - Flower Power. I've used four Prima flowers as embellishments on top of some floral paper from my stash. The two circles and oval were cut using my Cuttlebug and edged with Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters. The main image is a Whiff of Joy stamp coloured with Lyra Aquacolours and the circles behind have been stamped in two shades of pink and a light green with a couple of Tapestry stamps. The paper lace was coloured already and the text is computer generated.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
17 comments:
What a lovely card, really like the use of the circles and oval for the image. Great paper as well. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
Hugs anesha
When do we get to see more photos of kitten?
Your take on the challenge is fantastic !!!!
I love the colours you used :)
Jean
This is a beautiful challenge card Beryl, your colour tones match perfectly.
Hugs
Christine xx
This is so pretty Beryl
Wendy x
Hiya Beryl
How you doing> and how's the puss cat?
Love your card - gorgeous papers and colouring
Thanks for joining us this week on TS
Dawn
xx
Gorgeous card Beryl
Ann x
ohhh Beryl,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.
hugs Riet.x
Great card Beryl, love the colours and what you did with those tapestry stamps, very effective!
Beryl, this is lovely. I love the way you have used the circles and oval.
Beryl x
Oh Beryl its truly stunning I love it the colours and the image your colouring.....there is nothing I dislike about this card.
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a gorgeous card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.
LOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELY
LOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELYLOVELY
LOVELYLOVELYLOVELY....Did I miss any!
Back and Fixed, sort of!
Hugs
Truly superb. Very generous with the flora doodles too!!
Jane xx
What a beautiful card, I love the colours and the image is gorgeous.
Hi again Beryl, the 'spacers' are also called bead caps and can be bought from jewellery making sites etc. Hope that helps.
Sue xx
Oh this is lovely. Your colours blend so well.
Frankie
xx
Such a beautiful card!!! Love the papers you picked, love the colors too!!! Great job with this challenge and thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!
Danita
Post a Comment