I have a friend who loves fairies and who also loves strawberries.So she gets this card I think. Over on the Daring Cardmakers challenge site the subject this week is Fruit. I tried printing out a picture of some fruit but wasn't over the moon with it then remembered this strawberry stamp which came with a copy of Craft Stamper last year. I've never used it so thought I'd give it an outing. I stamped it several times and gold embossed it and then coloured with pencils glazed over with Sakura clear glaze. The image it from a set of Match It Fairies which I've had for ages and so far only used one. It's difficult to take a decent photo of as the silver reflects. The backing paper is from the Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD. Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
12 comments:
Fab card, love the use of the strawberry stamp!
Beautiful card Beryl, your friend will be thrilled
Ann x
Great card - I'm not a lover of these sort of fairies but I love the way you have presented this one.
Ann xxx
Love the strawberry atamp - lovely card
TC
This is beautiful Beryl
Wendy x
what a gorgeous card Beryl.
hugs Riet.x
Lovely card Beryl, your friend will love it
Beryl x
What a beatuiful card Beryl, love the row of strawberries x
Oh Beryl its gorgeous I adore fairy's and this one is obviously special. I love the strawberries they look good enough to eat lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x
A lovely card. I think Faries are the in thing at the moment. This one is lovely and the strawberry's are just scrummy. My Mum always told me I was destined to sit on a cushion and eat strawberrys and cream all day, I'm still waiting!!!
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
great use of the strawberry stamp there. You've almost made me wish I liked them!
Thanks for playing with the DCM this week
Fab card, great idea to make the strawberrry border with that stamp from Craft Stamper.
Post a Comment