Sunday, 5 April 2009

Tanda Teaser #92

Tanda Teaser #92 is to use vellum in some way. I have used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the vellum and then mounted it onto some pearlised paper. This was in turn mounted onto some silver mirror card. The image is an Elusive Images stamp, coloured with Lyra Aquacolours and a little black Stickles glitter glue added in the centre. The card is finished off with a couple of black brads and some black velvet ribbon.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

Hammersue said...

Thats a very pretty card and is my fav colour too. well done xx

Wendy said...

Very pretty
Wendy x

Pat said...

Lovely card Beryl and what a gorgeous stamp. Love the colours too.

Pat xx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Beryl,l love the flowers and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Beryl K said...

Hi Beryl, that is absotulely gorgeous. Have been staying clear of the Tanda Teaser cos I'm not good with vellum - never thought of putting it through the bug.
Beryl x

Christine said...

Fabulous card in my favourite colours, I may check the challenge out.
Hugs
Christine xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Just beautiful Beryl
Ann x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is wonderful Beryl - love your colours! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Beryl this is one stunning creation the colours are just fab and I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jacqui said...

That is just so beautiful.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the embossing on the background. Hope that kitten is doing well.

Carol said...

WOW

so pretty.stunning!!

TC

Jane's Blogs said...

Love the colours and the Cuttlebug background - superb. You have been sneaking lots of cards on while I wasn't looking ... well done ... all fantastic.

Jane xx

Dragon said...

Now this is spectacular and just up my street!! I love your cute, but this one is just superb!!
Frankie
xx

Phree said...

Gorgeous - I love that poppy stamp.