This is my first card made with a Daisy May digital download image so I thought I'd enter it in the Cute Daisy May Challenge which this week is Brown and Pink. The spotty paper is from Crafter's Companion Florals CD and I just had to use my new Cuttlebug border dies. The flowers are punched from the same spotty backing paper and the brown paper used for the border dies. Daisy May was coloured with a mixture of crayons and Pro Markers.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
14 comments:
This is just gorgeous Beryl, I love it
Beryl x
Very, very nice Beryl love those borders and the flowers and the images are so cute aren't they.
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a lovely card! I think that's my favourite Daisy May image - I'll have to get that set. And how you've done the flowers so they match perfectly is so clever too.
Ali xx
wooohoo you did it at last lol luuuuv it great colour combination
luv
linniexxx
wowwww Beryl,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.
hugs Riet.x
Really lovely card, cute image. Really like the design on the edge.
Happy Easter.
Anesha :-)
Oh this is so pretty sweetie, gorgeous colours and such an adorable image x
Smashing card Beryl
Wendy x
Love this ... and those swirls are superb, and the flowers are just fantastic. What makes you think I like this card?
Jane xx
Very pretty she is too Beryl. Love Cynthia x
Oooooh great card Beryl, that image is beautiful, just love everything about the card.
Pat xx
Sweet card, love they way you used the Cuttlebug borders.
Lovely card. I like the way you have used the Cuttlebug borders. I must get mine out and use them.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
Gorgeous card , the colour scheme is so classy, Daisy is coloured perfectly.janex
Post a Comment